Friday, November 14, 2008

Warning! I'm drunk...

Well, maybe not DRUNK, but I've had a couple.

President-elect Obama has a true chance to help fix the problems that have been created by the morons who have been running the show for almost a decade. (Even in the last couple Clinton years, the GOP dominated congress had him so distracted by BJ's, that they began screwing everything up before the Florida Supreme Court appointed Gomer Pyle to the White House)

To all the miserable, toothless, tobacco mouthed rednecks: Don't ya think that the Secret Service can handle a bunch of idiots with white hoods and shotguns? I mean seriously. The KKK? Just watch the movie Deliverance and you'll see what I'm talking about. That is the fine bunch of folks that the KKK is made of today. I think the Federal Government might have a couple guys that can deal with them. (I just wish the reader could hear the sarcasm. It is meant to be quite thick.)

No comments: